HZCB300 prefabricated bridge is a new modular steel Bailey bridge upgraded on the basis of compact panel bridges (CB100, CB200). The CB300 prefabricated steel bridge is mainly used to overcome natural obstacles such as rivers and valleys. It is often used as a temporary bridge. It can also be used as a semi-permanent bridge after emergency rescue and repair of roads to provide a guarantee for post-disaster reconstruction in the disaster area.
Compared with temporary compact panel bridges such as CB100, CB300 prefabricated steel bridge has a larger design span, lighter weight, and greater load. It can be assembled into a variety of different structural forms according to the design load and actual span. Each structure can be adapted to single-lane or double-lane, and sidewalks can be added to the outside of the bridge as needed.
HZCB300 Prefabricated Bridge Main Technical Parameters
|Bridge spans||Single lane 75m, double lane 60m, length can be decreased by 3m modulus|
|Design load||LD-60, Highway Class Ⅱ Load, HL-93|
|Roadway width||Single lane 4.2m, double lane 7.35m|
|Maximum deflection||LD-60 static live load deflection≯L/500, HL-93 static live load deflection≯L/800|
|Load number of times||LD-60 load fatigue times not less than 100,000 times, HL-93 load main truss fatigue times not less than 1 million times|
|Interchangeability||The same modular parts can be interchangeable|
|Main material||Q355B, the material can be adjusted according to demand, but other standard materials (the profile section remains unchanged) usually the minimum order quantity is 300~600 tons|
|Transportability||Can meet road and container transportation|
Bridge Composition and Structural Form of HZCB300 Prefabricated Bridge
Main structure of CB300 prefabricated steel bridge
The CB300 prefabricated bridge is mainly composed of the main girder structure, bridge deck system, supporting connection structure, bridge end structure, and sidewalk.
- The main girder structure includes truss, standard chord, reinforced chord, end diagonal rod, and connecting pin.
- The bridge deck system includes cross beam, bridge deck, wind resistant tie rod, vertical wind structure and gap plate.
- The supporting connection structure includes horizontal supports, vertical supports, and diagonal supports.
- The bridge end structure is composed of upper bridge seat, support and support plate.
CB300 prefabricated truss
- CB300 uses standard truss and high-shear truss with triangular structure, which are welded by channel steel and steel plate.
- The chord of the CB300 prefabricated truss, the oblique bar of the standard truss and the oblique bar of the high-shear truss all adopt double-layer structure.
- A single piece of standard truss weighs about 227kg, and a single piece of high shear truss weighs about 308kg.
Structural form of HZCB300 prefabricated bridge
CB300 can be assembled into 12 different structural forms according to different load requirements and design spans. The 12 types of structures can be single-lane or double-lane, and sidewalks can be added. The 12 structural forms are listed as follows:
|Single layer structure|
|Single row:||Single row single layer(SS), Single row single layer reinforced(SSR)|
|Double row:||Double row single layer(DS), Double row single layer reinforced 1(DSR1), Double row single layer reinforced 2(DSR2)|
|Triple row:||Triple row single layer reinforced 2(TSR2), Triple row single layer reinforced 3(TSR3)|
|Double layer structure|
|Double row:||Double row double layer(DD), Double row double layer reinforced 1(DDR1), Double row double layer reinforced 2(DDR2)|
|Triple row:||Triple row double layer reinforced 2(TDR2), Triple row double layer reinforced 3(TDR3)|